US$ 10.00 – US$ 30.00
- EUR: € 8.49 - € 25.48
Ozone therapy for self-healing is a form of bio-oxidative therapy in various delivery methods
Pure ozone is produced and introduced into the human body using different delivery systems depending upon the situation. It has been used successfully worldwide for over 100 years to treat AIDS, cancer, diabetes, stroke, depression, chronic fatigue, lupus, fibromyalgia and more than 150 diseases.
Rectal Insufflation, Ear Insufflation, Body Bag, Limb Bag, Skin
Ozone is a highly energetic form of normal (diatomic) atmospheric oxygen (O²). It consists of three oxygen atoms (O³, i.e. triatomic oxygen). Thus, the molecules of these two forms are different in structure. There is a cycle of oxygen just as there is a cycle of water.
Oxygen is released in photosynthesis by land plants and ocean phytoplankton (mostly diatoms). It rises up in the atmosphere to heights of about 25-30 miles. There, oxygen absorbs energy from ultraviolet sun light and transforms into ozone. It is now heavier than air and begins to descend, contacting airborne particles. Upon contact, the particles are oxidized and the air is purified. If ozone encounters water vapour, it can attach to it and form hydrogen peroxide. Rain and snow both contain hydrogen peroxide naturally. That is one reason why plants grow better from rainwater than from irrigation. At ground level, ozone attaches itself to all pollutants, oxidizing them and cleaning the air. It has been incorrectly blamed for smog.
Ozone is present in smog only transiently at around 25 parts per hundred million. Carbon monoxide is present in smog at about 3000 parts per hundred million, and hydrocarbons at about 100 parts per hundred million. Smog is produced by the photoelectric effect of the sun’s rays acting on carbon monoxide and nitrogen dioxide (hydrocarbon combustion end products) in the atmosphere. Ozone cannot be produced in the internal combustion engine because the hydrocarbon fuel quenches the spark gap.
The ozone that exists in the atmosphere is produced by nature and it is attracted to pollutants because of the opposite charge — it attempts to oxidize them and clean the air. The problem is one of too little ozone to complete the job, not too much. Ozone is also created near the ground by lightning. The fresh smell in the air after a thunderstorm is ozone. The amount of ozone created in an average thunderstorm is about three times the safe limit according to US EPA regulations.
Hydrogen Peroxide: Hydrogen peroxide, the partner to ozone, is also called oxygen-water, since it is water with an extra oxygen atom. It is found in rain and snow; the water at Lourdes; in fresh fruit and vegetables; and in colostrum. Colostrum, the first milk that a mother produces, provides a defense against infection until the baby’s own immune system develops and is able to produce its own hydrogen peroxide. In the body’s immune defense, hydrogen peroxide is released by T-cells to destroy invading bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
Blood platelets release hydrogen peroxide on encountering particulates in blood. Hydrogen peroxide is formed in the body by microbodies called peroxisomes, which combine water with oxygen if sufficient oxygen is available.
Diseased Cells: What distinguishes diseased cells from healthy ones? All cells derive their energy from glucose, but healthy cells burn glucose in oxygen by oxidation, while unhealthy cells ferment glucose anaerobically, producing large amounts of lactic acid. Fermentation produces only 1/6 the energy of oxidation, so cancer cells are perpetually starving for energy, and consequently have huge appetites for sugar. This wasteful metabolism becomes self-sustaining and dominant unless the oxygen level is sharply increased. Healthy cells, which have sufficient oxygen and nutrients, manufacture an enzyme coating around them that protects them for invasion. These enzymes are catalase, reductase, superoxide dismutase, and glutathione peroxidase. So long as a cell maintains this enzyme coating around itself, it is safe from invasion by viruses, and ozone cannot harm it. Oxygen-starved cells are unable to produce enough enzymes to fortify their cell wall and are thus more vulnerable to invasion by the always-present viruses. Disease microbes have no enzyme coating. When ozone is introduced into the area, it attacks microbes without a coating and diseased cells with deficient cell wall enzymes. It oxidizes them, allowing them to be cleared from the body.
Ozone therapy is a medical treatment by ozone that is introduced into the human body. Medical ozone is always a blend of the purest ozone and pure oxygen. It has been used successfully worldwide for over 100 years to treat AIDS, cancer, diabetes, stroke, depression, chronic fatigue, lupus, fibromyalgia, and more than 150 diseases. Some clinics administer ozone therapy to all patients entering the clinic regardless of their disease. This is simply because ozone therapy addresses the root cause of virtually all diseases.
The therapeutic use of ozone has an excellent safety record and no toxic effects have been observed from clinical use. The use of ozone as a healing adjunct is well established and is being vigorously pursued by many scientists and clinicians. The benefits are predictable and without side effects. As technology advances, undoubtedly new techniques will enlarge the scope of the effective use of this versatile modality.
There are many ways to benefit from ozone exposure. We offer some of the most complete, safe, and powerful methods available:
- Rectal Insufflation – The most effective and non-invasive form of delivering ozone to your whole body system through the veins in the rectum which connect to your liver through the portal vein. A catheter is inserted into the rectum. The catheter is connected to a bag containing a precise amount and strength of pure ozone. The ozone is released from the bag and into the colon. An ideal way to cleanse the inner organs especially the digestive, respiratory, urogenital and circulatory systems.
- Ear Insufflation – The ozone enters the ear canal and passes through the eardrum, which is semi-permeable. There, it oxidizes anything that is growing there like common candida. After that, it will travel to the eyes and brain, oxidizing any toxins it comes into contact with. That is why this is a useful treatment for eye problems as well as epilepsy and brain cancer. Insufflation in the ear is excellent for ear infections, mastoiditis, loss of hearing, tinnitus, sinusitis, macular degeneration, retinitis pigmentosa, head colds, flu, bronchitis, asthma, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and brain cancer.
- Dental Ozone – Ozone is applied to the teeth and gums using a specially designed ozone dental tool. Very drastic and fast results from toothaches, gingivitis, other infections and inflammation.
- Ozone Cups – For topical applications of skin infections like staph, cuts, bruises, fungus and other skin ailments. Non-invasive and safe, this delivery method can also help detoxify joints and bring oxygen to them.
- Limb Bagging – a hand or foot can be placed in a specially lined ozone-safe bag and then the bag is filled with ozone. The limb is immersed in high concentration super oxygen initiating the release of dead cells and tissues and wiping out funguses and other microorganisms that live in the nails and parts of the limbs.
Ozone therapy combined with bioresonance is an ideal program to permanently eliminate disease caused by parasites, toxins and heavy metals. A swift return to abundant health is commonly observed when these therapies are combined.
Ozone Therapy can provide a range of health benefits, from relaxation and detoxification to immune system stimulation and increased blood circulation. Some benefits of ozone therapy include:
- Relax and loosen muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid.
- Oxidize toxins so they can be eliminated through major organs.
- Increase blood circulation, which helps injured muscles repair quicker.
- Stimulate the vasodilation of peripheral blood vessels for pain relief.
- Speed up the metabolic processes of the organs and endocrine glands.
- Promote cleaner, softer and rejuvenated skin.
- Normalize cell respiration.
- Help with chronic fatigue and environmental illnesses.
- Stimulate the immune system.
- Reduce carbon monoxide poisoning.
- May increase oxygen, assisting the body’s natural detoxifying process
- As of 1985, more than 15 countries have allowed the use of ozone therapy. More than 16,000 medical ozone generators have been sold in Europe alone. Of the thousands of successfully treated people, there has not been one serious adverse reaction related to the use of ozone made from UV light.
- Ozone Therapy has been very effective in the treatment of Cancer, Heart Problems, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Diabetic Wounds, and Uric Acid.
- Gangrene has been eliminated by sealing an affected extremity in a bag and pumping ozone into it, thus allowing the ozone to be absorbed through the skin. Healing takes place very quickly, and the flesh often turns from black to pink during the first treatment.
- Ozone is effective in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease and atherosclerosis. It promptly restores circulation, relieves angina pain and improves brain circulation and function.
- Cancerous tumors, lymphomas and leukemia may be eliminated without the use of surgery, radiation or chemotherapy.
- Ozone is highly effective for all forms of rheumatoid and arthritic disease.
- Ozone is very effective for allergies
- Ozone improves multiple sclerosis and other neurological diseases, and ameliorates the loss of brain function in Alzheimer’s, senility and Parkinson’s disease.
- External use of ozone is very effective in treating burns, acne, ulcers, open sores and wounds, fungus and skin disorders.
- Ozone is effective for proctitis, colitis, prostatitis, fissures, candida and other yeast infections, trichomoniasis, other forms of vaginitis, bladder cysts, fistulas, and Crohn’s disease.
- Mononucleosis, cirrhosis of the liver, AIDS, herpes and hepatitis have been successfully treated with ozone, without the use of any drug.
- The application of ozone is painless, has no adverse side effects and is extremely cost-effective for both physicians and patients.
- Ischemic optic neuropathy
- Crohn’s disease
- Prostate enlargement
- Acute otitis media
- Acute vestibulopathy
- Dengue fever
- Reynaud’s disease
- ALS (Lou Gehrig disease)
- Lupus erythematosus
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Environmental hypersensitivity
- Senile macular degeneration
- Bell palsy
- Glomerular membrane disease
- Graves disease
- Optic nerve dysfunction
- Guillan-Barre syndrome
- Optic neuritis
- Thrombopenic purpura
- Cancer of all types
- Heart arrhythmia
- Heart disease
- Hepatitis –HIV
- Poor circulation
- and many more..
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.